Featured Not resolved

Received an email or facebook ad from halloweeenstock.com about "Skully the Life Skeleton" on sale for just $15. The ad and product page show photos of a fully articulated skeleton posed at a desk and leaning against a wall, with original price of $99 - a little more than similar looking skeletons sold at big box stores locally.

It was on a flash sale for about $15, so I ordered 2 on September 15.

Order #2523. I inquired about my order after a couple weeks and received a prompt reply that my order would definitely arrive before Halloween.

What I received from China on October 15 or 16 is nothing like the web page. About 15" high and the only joints that move are the hips. Photos show bent shoulders, elbows, feet and wrists.

I emailed asking for a return and got no reply.

Sent another note and a third.

Still no reply.

The website says no returns are allowed more than 15 days after an order - and their slow shipping took almost twice that long, so they got my money, sent me an inferior item and now refuse to contact me or refund my money. It's a calculated and carefully executed rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Decoration.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Halloweenstock Com Cons: Misleading product photos, Ridiculous return policy.

• Halloween Decorations
  • Halloween Costume

Comments

The website clearly states 40cm ..